Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Bursting Bookshelves

It's happened. I've run out of space on my bookshelves for my ever-growing collection of books. And I've run out of floor and wall space for more bookshelves. My walls are already lined shoulder-to-shoulder with bookshelves, upon which I've already jam-packed countless books. My poor bookshelves are starting to burst beyond their seams, as I've had to start stacking the overflow books on top of other books, and in front of other books, and behind other books...

I'm like the crazy cat lady, only with books instead of cats. Wait, scratch that, because I actually already have multiple cats, and plan on getting more in the future. So, shoot, I guess that means I'm the crazy cat lady and the crazy book lady. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment